Webinar: Tax Avoidance | Symbiosis Legislation College, Hyderabad | December 28th, 20th
Introduction to the box
The real estate industry is one of the most dominant industries in India and taxation is the most important aspect of our country. Laws that regulate this are emerging today in an outstanding manner. The Real Estate and Tax Center was established at SLS Hyderabad to determine the legal scope or legal career opportunities in these areas. CRAT is a forum for research and advocacy on real estate and tax laws. The aim is to make people aware of the laws on real estate and taxes and their updated regulations. The center also aims to provide a platform for aspiring lawyers to hone their skills in this field and get a clearer picture of career opportunities in this particular area. CRAT ensures that resources are used optimally and that the members, students and the college get the maximum benefit.
About the webinar
CRAT plans to organize a webinar on “Aspects of Tax Avoidance”.
The webinar covers the following topics:
1. Importance of the concept
2. The subject from the point of view of taxpayers and the income tax department.
3. Effects of Tax Avoidance
4. The need to draw a line between tax avoidance and tax evasion in the Indian tax system.
• All participants receive e-certificates
How to register
• Registration link: https://forms.gle/VHHhWCb45CEwDGkQA